Saturday, December 21, 2013

Even More Personalized Plates

A few more personalized license plates that have caught my eye...



Can you guess what this person's favorite teams are? Perhaps the Tampa Bay Rays and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?




This person has to be a Gilligan's Island fan. Either that or they like Rihanna.




What a snitch! Jes did what though?




You've heard of PlayStation4 and XboxOne. Now you've heard of Granny-4.






Duck Dynasty fan? Or the closest thing to F' it they could get on a license plate?




Never heard of H Lee before. He's on a license plate though. Must be a big deal.




Phone salesman. Gotta' be.




Kind of a nice way to go about life.




Only thing I came up with on Google is Karuturi Sports -- a Kenyan football club based in Naivasha (a lake in Kenya).




I'm thinking this is an X-Men fan. Either that or a weather geek. No offense -- I follow Earth Pics on Twitter after all.




Ha ha! I like this one. Though most of the really good times are ones you can't remember.




I think we have a West Virginia Mountaineers fan on the streets.




I guess we know who this one is a fan of.




I'm scratching my head on this one. Anybody?? Bueller?




By far the best one I've seen so far!




I've heard of Jethro Tull. There was also a Walter Tull, who was an English professional football player in the 19th Century. I'm thinking this license plate isn't dedicated to him.




Philippians 4:13: "I can do all this through him who gives me strength."


Related Content:
More Personalized Plates
Personalized Plates - to do or not to do?
Crazy Charlotte Street Signs

No comments:

Post a Comment