Sunday, May 26, 2013

Fast 6 rules the box office

Well so much for my prediction. Last week I predicted that Fast 6 would have a tough time getting number one at the box office since it was facing competition like Iron Man 3 and Star Trek: Into Darkness (both opened earlier in May) along with The Hangover III, which opened Thursday.

It's time for me to eat crow though.

Fast 6 ruled the box office, with $98.5 million in the U.S. and more than $250 million worldwide.

So about those roles The Rock wants in Star Wars and Transformers, along with a possible role in a Marvel movie?? I think some movie studio executives may be ringing his phone, texting his mobile, sending PMs on Twitter and knocking on The Rock's door.


Related Content:
2013 - The Year of The Rock?
G.I. Joe: Retaliation - reviewed.
Iron Man 3 - reviewed.
Hollywood's Best Espionage Agents

No comments:

Post a Comment